To add a user to a group you need to be logged into the Pyware Portal Dashboard and be an Administrator or Authorized user to the Pyware License account that the group is assigned to.
1) Expand the Groups section in the Navigation Panel on the left.
2) Click the desired group to add the new user to.
3) Click Manage Members.
4) The group member management page will show.
5) Click the +Add button.
6) The Add User to Group dialog will show.
7) Enter the new users name and email and select the role that the user will have on the group.
8) Click Add Account User. Once the user is added they will receive an email with instructions to create a Pyware Portal User to gain access to the Pyware License.
The user will show a status of New User, Registration Pending. If the User has already create a Portal user with their email their status will show the user level and the User Role they have in the Group . The user can now login to the Dashboard and access the Group files and or Pyware 3D application with access to the new License.
Post your comment on this topic.